Sunday, June 22, 2014

Better rug up

It's winter there. Looks like a heat wave is about to hit the East coast, but where I am headed, the temps are in the 40s and 50s this week.

I am packing mostly fall clothes, and those of you who know me won't be surprised that my suitcase has been just about packed for about two weeks. Decided a couple of days ago to check a second bag so I can take a few more things and a bunch of gifts to my coworkers. (Mostly chocolates). There'll be plenty of room to bring a few things home!

Also bought a new light jacket to keep me warm, but it's not too bulky. Waterproof, too! I hear that storms come up out of nowhere and my weather app shows rain coming on Saturday and Sunday.

So I think I'm all set. Flying out of Philly tonight around 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment