Thursday, July 10, 2014

Alleyways Walk

So, the last post was really from yesterday. I couldn't post it last night because I ran out of WiFi! I feel like a teenager. Too many devices hooked up at once, long videoconferences with Lansdale, and too many times I just left it running. So I'm all charged up now and smarter about my usage.

Tonight I went for a walk through the alleys, arcades, and lane ways. It was neat even though some of the arcades were closed for the evening. Some of the alleys had canopies and awnings that almost touched.

I found a neat coin purse sculpture.

And ended up at St. Paul's cathedral, which I think is just beautiful.

On the way back, I detoured through Federation Sq, and found a path down by the Yarra River. It took me back across a footbridge that had tons of padlocks attached to it. I'll find out tomorrow what that's all about.

1 comment:

  1. I had to look up what the padlocks meant. Very cool! I never knew couples did this to lock their love! http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock

    ReplyDelete