Thursday, July 10, 2014

Kangaroo for Lunch

Sorry, animal lovers. I decided I should try kangaroo while I was here and the opportunity came up today, so I seized it. We went to the appropriately named Meat and Wine for lunch and I ordered the rather expensive kangaroo, medium please, even though they recommended it at medium rare.

It was a very long lunch. But not because of my entree, I hope! There is no tipping, so I guess not so much incentive to get the food out there faster and so we sat and chatted. It was nice.


Oh and I learned that I do NOT like English mustard. It sounded so safe on the long list of mustards, but burned like wasabi and my eyes watered.

I had a couple of meetings when I got back to the office. Thankfully I didn't stand anyone up and stayed pretty late to catch up on things in two different time zones. Not done yet, either. Calls at 9 and 10 my time with the  US. 

Hope to post something more interesting tomorrow.

3 comments: