Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Twelve Apostles

We stopped for a one hour lunch in a little town along the way. I didn't waste any more time inside than I had to and took my veggie burger and biscuit out to eat out on the expansive beach.

Perfect waves crashed on the shore.

There was a little harbor that I didn't have time to walk up to and check out.

Next, we headed to the Twelve Apostles. The wind, salt, and sea have been shaping these limestone rocks for centuries.

It was cold and wet, but look how happy I am! 

The cliffs were stunning.

If not entirely safe.

I was sad to leave, but glad I made it back to the bus on time. The driver almost left two people behind!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't too worried about you with those unstable cliffs. Remember, we once ventured out to a lighthouse in New Brunswick where we braved being stranded by high tide.

    ReplyDelete